Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Michigan "Namesnik" Grand Prix this weekend - Psych sheets are out

http://www.usaswimming.org/_Rainbow/Documents/f6e0271e-dc3a-4034-9521-b2915a45aaec/early%20psych%20sheets%204-4%20ii%20(2).pdf

Ryan will be competing in the following events:

200m free
100m fly
200m fly
100m back
200m back
100m free

No IMs! I'm wondering if he hurt his groin again. I noticed when watching the video below (from a swim clinic he was at last weekend) that he avoided the breaststroke competition.

Hmmmmm. Hope it's minor if it's an injury.

2 comments:

Caroline said...

For some reason I'm very excited about this meet. :)

Am also wondering why he's not swimming the IMs. Hope he's okay. I don't expect him to do his best at this meet and I don't think he'll swim all the events if he is injured or ill. I'm just happy he's there. Good luck to Ryan and all the other swimmers. It's going to be a great meet. :)

Anonymous said...

he lost to phelps again. not good.