Friday, May 11, 2012

Charlotte Ultraswim Friday results


Ryan lost his goggles during the 400m IM and finished 7th.  He finished 6th in the 200m free.

Here's an article from the Associated Press/Paul Newberry that talks about tonight's races.  Good quotes from Gregg Troy.

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5hfcC3XZRfHhoRKWiflfq4co4zBCg?docId=ee4d688fbe9d4ac4baa952f07e5252c7

According to Paul Newberry's twitter, this is Ryan's last meet before Trials.  He will not be at the Santa Clara GP.






p.s. Ryan is going to be on the cover of the June issue of Vogue Magazine



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

lost goggles?why

Caroline said...

A bit sad that Ryan is not coming to Santa Clara. I was told that a lot of the swimmers were not going to SC. I didn't think a lot of them would since Trials is around the corner. Though, I read that Phelps may be at SC. *shrugs*

I'm super excited about Trials and the Olympics. I can't wait! :D

Kris, thanks for all the updates. Truly appreciated! :)

Unknown said...

Caroline, you came to mind right away when I heard he isn't going to Santa Clara. I'm sure there will be lots of great swimmers there, especially those who train in California.