Friday, May 1, 2009

Charlotte Ultraswim Psyche Sheet - Finally some actual Ryan Lochte swimming to write about (plus a bonus workout video)

The psyche sheet for the Charlotte Ultraswim has been released.  There are so many great U.S. and foreign swimmers entered that, although it is doubtful anyone will be rested, it looks like this meet is going to be almost as good as the U.S. nationals.

http://www.charlotteultraswim.com/results09/Psych.htm

Ryan has entered in 7 events:  200/400m IM, 100/200/400m Free and 100/200m Back.  I'm looking forward to the Phelps/Lochte/Peirsol races the most.  Also, Tyler Clary has entered in most if not all of the same events as Ryan.  

I want to write more about each these events and the other swimmers entered in them but don't have time now (stupid work).  Much more later.  

Here is a video of Ryan's workout routine.  Part of it is in Swedish.  Thanks to Jess at the Daily Reezy for finding this.  I don't really know what to say about it except he works very hard and he's very athletic.



4 comments:

LzzyBee1 said...

Oh boy, just checked out the Charlotte Psych Sheet and this is going to be the most fun since last summer... I'm really looking forward to the Men's 100 Back, 200 IM and 100 Free... Also the Women's 200 Free.

I'm also going to be watching Dagny Knutson... I don't think I've seen her go up against any of the Olympians yet so it's going to be interesting to see where she places.

And YESSSS, my cable company actually carries Universal Sports so I am there!

Unknown said...

You are so lucky your cable company carries Universal Sports! Directv doesn't have it, which is disappointing because they usually have everything.

I'm looking forward to the 400IM and 200 back for the Lochte-Clary races, but the ones you mentioned are going to be insane.

Miss B said...

I am so excited.. i am going to the meet.. its going to be amazing!!

Unknown said...

Miss B I'm so happy for you that you are going to the ultraswim!! I hope you will take lots of pictures and give a full account of your experience. Have a great time!