Thursday, March 26, 2009

Men's NCAA Div 1 Swimming Championships start today 3/26

Finally, the start of the NCAA Men's championships will arrive today. I feel like it's been forever since the conference meets and I'm really looking forward to several races, specifically the 200 IM, 200 back and 400 IM. (Go Tyler Clary!) I wonder if any of Ryan's NCAA records will be broken. I'll post results once received.

There are so many topics floating around in my head that I want to post about but work has been crazy and I don't have time to write. Hopefully there will be time to update more this weekend.

Here are videos of the 4 x 200m Free Relay from the 2005 World Championships. Ryan swam the second leg just as he did at the 2004 Olympics, the 2007 Worlds and the 2008 Olympics. It's fun to watch. Thanks to somexseptember at Daily Reezy for bringing these videos to our attention.



No comments: